20 000 Cogs under the Sea: open beta starts!
My newest game of steampunk idle spinner series, "20 Cogs under the Sea", is ready for Itch. Here's how it looks like now:
In this game you can start your awesome underwater steampunk adventure. Build underwater factory, connect the cogwheels ⚙ for the most efficient work in the idle game 🎮 mode. Tap volcanoes 🌋 for oxygen, drill the seabed and mine ⛏ the ore.
Employ octopuses 🐙 and whales 🐳, explore the world with mechanical crabs 🦀, fish 🐟 and submarines! Even the squirrels will help you, if you supply them with oxygen. Upgrade your incredible contraptions to become the ultimate sea tycoon.
Available machines and entities:
- Underwater volcano - produces oxygen or other gases, which can be used for breath, converted into money or in chemical reactions to get other gases
- Cog 2:1 - used to increase rotating speed
- Hammer - hits underwater volcanoes for gas, can also hit Tap accumulators and underwater treasures
- Clockwork engine - connects to the cog and spins it while you are away. Tap the engine to add extra charge
- Tap accumulator - you tap it, and as the coin passes through it, the coin's value is increased by 1. Tap accumulators are stacked atop of your coins collector
- Bubble duplicator - as the bubble passes it, it gets duplicated. For the performance reasons, sometimes a bubble copy is not created, but the bubble's value is doubled
- Clockwork crab - wanders left and right the seabed and discovers new territories for you
- Drill - as you spin it, drill down, eventually finds the deposits of ore and starts producing coins
- Mechanical fish - transports resources (oxygen and coins) to your base
- Octopus - extracts tentacles and spins cogs. Grows more tentacles when upgraded
- Air pipe - transports air underwater, can slope only upwards
- Whale attractor - emits infrasound, which attracts whales, the whales bring air from the water surface. This air is then transported to your base
- Squirrel wheel - powerful engine, when fed with air bubbles.
- Water filter - filters gold right from the ocean water
- Gas mixer - mixes air with the red gas and produces green gas
- Base booster - gathers red or green gas and boosts your base
- Treasure lootbox - you'll find it occasionally on a seabed. Tap it do get some gold
- Submarines factory - floats in the water, as you spin its cog, will produce Scout submarines
- Scout submarine - expands your visible aquatory
If you feel like you can support the game, please, upvote in on Google Play and Kongregate, too:
Get 20 000 Cogs under the Sea
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.